Tuesday, December 06, 2005

" Miss, I've been learning a lot more since you went all 'hood on us."

Fo' shizzle.

~~~

By some fluke, it's 20 degrees around here and there's a 50/50 chance of snow and ice tomorrow. Snow day PLEASE GOD PLEASE??? I feel like a little kid. In kindergarten my little friends and I would slide down our long icy driveway into the street in laundry baskets. I've probably told this story a lot, but that was the most thrilling little thing ever. But of course I have to live in an old house right now with a heater that craps out. Oh well, gives me an excuse to snuggle over at Matt's.

On a side note, I have never been sick so many times in a year...all first year teachers say that this is a given. After a year of teaching, I should aparently have an iron immune system.

On a side note to that side note, you know you drink too much when you take nyquil and think " hey this tastes exactly like jagermeister." :(

Stay warm, friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home