Monday, November 21, 2005

I loooove me some vacation time.

Last night Matt made steaks, Mike S made fried potatoes, and I made a millionaire pie. We gorged ourselves and watched movies on cable.

Today we woke up late, had pie for breakfast...and Matt decided to not go to class and call in sick for work. We lazed around and had tortilla soup at OTB, then I dragged him to "march of the penguins" at the dollar movies. I can tell he liked it though...ah, to be a penguin. We then took a nap. Now it's 5 and we're getting people together to go bowling. His parents called and invited me to their friday Thanksgiving celebration. My mom invited him to our Saturday shindig, and I'll be in Waco on Thursday. That's 3 Thanksgiving dinners for me. I am investing in a gym membership cause I feel like a fat lard.

I had a dream about penguins. They're so seemingly human. Or, humans are more animalistic than we think. Something to ponder.

PS - thus begins the campaign to get Casey to throw a birthday party. It's a November tradition, right along with turkey and pumpkin pie. It's just not thanksgiving weekend without ex-IB nerds getting together and trying to out drink each other...ending the night only after someone ends up making a shocking revelation or gets naked...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home