Adventures in Teaching #2,398:
Meticulously trying to get a wad of gum out of a sobbing girls' hair with windex and scissors.
I was so pissed. I am going to make those little bastards' rest- of-the- semester a nightmare. Screw with crazy Ms. C all you want; but screw with my few precious good kids.......that's personal.
4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days...

5 Comments:
gum comes out of hair like magic when you rub something greasy over it for a minute. Vaseline, peanut butter, hand lotion, anything.
haha go get'm tiger.
Thanks!ROAR! Yeah, I always used peanut butter, but there was no time to go in search of it, and this girl was very concerned about making her hair stickier than it had to be. The windex worked well.
About your previous entry...I just read it and I completely relate to it at the moment. I'm taking steps toward the ministry and it is so easy to let others make you feel insecure. I just got done shedding tears for that very reason. But...we both have to keep it in perspective...you wouldn't have this french job and I wouldn't have been accepted into seminary if we weren't able to handle it and were supposed to be there. The opinions of one person mean nothing to the overall picture...we'll make it. Hang in there.
or weren't supposed to be there, whichever makes sense. I need a nap. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home