Friday, November 11, 2005

I feel like Ferris Bueller :) It's a beautiful day and I feel much better.

SURVEY!

FIRSTS
first home: a duplex on Dominic Street in College Station, TX, 1982-1983
FIRST WORD: hmm, mama or dada? My baby book also says 'beer', but I bet I meant 'bear'. Yeah.
FIRST FORMAL SCHOOL: First United Methodist Garland Preschool. Some kids from this school, I went all the way through high school with.
FIRST 'BIG DEAL' AWARD OR RECOGNITION: by some fluke, I won first prize in the 3rd grade for my water color of a house with a fence. In fourth grade I won a chance to go to a creative writing workshop to represent my elementary school.
FIRST CRUSH: Charlie Reed, 1st grade-4th. My friends gave me such crap about that.
FIRST PET: a chinese dwarf hamster named Odie
FIRST CD BOUGHT: The Forrest Gump soundtrack, actually. But in rapid succssion after that, GreenDay's 'dookie', Weezer's blue album, and The Cranberries. I never had any allowance left in 1994. ;)
FIRST TRIP OUT OF THE STATES: Canada, 1997.
FIRST TIME TO FAIL A CLASS: I technically never failed anything because of point values, but I failed IB geometry in 9th grade one six weeks and cried 3 days straight. I dropped down after that.
FIRST 'BIG-DEAL-DRESS-UP-DANCE': Winter ball '98. I didn't have a date so I hung out with Suzi and her date. She ended up ditching him and her mom took us to chili's. It was pretty lame. But the next yr Casey invited me to homecoming...that was a lot of fun, it was when swing dancing was popular again so we actually danced.
FIRST COLLEGE APPLIED TO: A&M. *hangs head
FIRST PLACE TO LIVE AWAY FROM HOME: West Hall #613!! Home of the modular beds from which you could fall to your death
FIRST ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE: God, I dunno. If church wine counts, age 11. Otherwise...champagne caves, Paris France, 1999
FIRST CIGARETTE: with bad boy Jeff, freshman yr, walking back from the dorm cafeteria, lol. It was cold outside so it felt nice, but then it felt like someone was compressing my brain.
FIRST ALL-NIGHTER: high school, Junior Yr, working on a physiology/anatomy lab
FIRST COLLEGE DEGREE: Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, French minor, UNT...but that won't be the last!
FIRST REAL JOB POST-COLLEGE: 9th grade French teacher

LASTS
LAST WORD SPOKEN TODAY: ( To my roommate): " good luck"
LAST THING EATEN: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with English Breakfast tea
LAST PHONE CONVERSATION: Matt, 1 am, half asleep. He says " I'm sorry! I love you, I miss you! Please come out to the bars!" Ha.
LAST MUSIC LISTENED TO: Rilo Kiley's 'bad news', which is now on the Grey's Anatomy commercial! ( Marketing ppl have the best taste in music)
LAST PLACE TO LIVE: not counting this one now, I lived in a 1-bedroom apartment in Holly Hills, Denton.
LAST KISS: wednesday
LAST TRIP ON AN AIRPLANE: coming back from Mid(suck)land to see Mikey, August.
LAST THING PURCHASED: stuff for my coworker's babyshower yesterday
LAST WEDDING: Beth Duffy-Tucker's
LAST FUNERAL: Casey's dad's
LAST CLASS TAKEN: besides all my education training stuff, my last semester was french cinema, french convo, statistics, partnership abuse, and learning and memory
LAST MOVIE SEEN: Saw 2, only because it was playing at Movie Tavern so I could have the cheap beer and half priced pizza. Before that it was " The Weatherman"
LAST CD BOUGHT: The new Jack Johnson one. It's great...music to be in love by :)
LAST TIME TO LIVE WITH FAMILY: thank goodness, I left summer before college, and haven't had to go back.

FAVORITES:
FAVORITE PIECE OF FURNITURE: the couch.
FAVORITE GUILTY-PLEASURE TV SHOW: Wife Swap
FAVORITE SNACK: goldfish crackers, green peppers with ranch, or dried cranberries. Ok, who am I kidding, LITTLE DEBBIES ALL THE WAY!!!
FAVORITE 80's SONG: " Eternal Flame" by the Bangles, " With or Without You" U2, or "Just Like Heaven", The Cure
FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE: Benefit's "maybe baby"
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: I can't have just one, so it's: Thai Ocha ( Denton), Luna de Noche ( Plano), PF Chang's ( Dallas), and Taste of Italy ( Garland)
FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDIES:sheer lavender boycut ones with beige lace trim.
FAVORITE KIDS' BOOK: I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE, MRS. NELSON IS MISSING, and THE STINKY CHEESE MAN
FAVORITE CLASS IN COLLEGE: Tie between Neuropsychopharmocology, Physiological Psych, and French Cinema
FAVORITE BEER: Blue Moon and Pyramid. Orrr, Shiner, or just Miller Lite with lime
FAVORITE COLOR: green.
FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING: my green "deutchland" sweatshirt that I actually got in Germany. It has a the big "Reich-y" Eagle on it...my dad bought the brown one and my sister bought the navy one. We looked so touristy walking around in those.
FAVORITE WORD: In French it's probably "pomplemousse". In English....stellar. I use that a lot.

I know it's long, but if anyone reads this and has some time, fill it out. It's Suzi day! Gotta clean. I'm not at work!! AHAHAHA

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading about my appearance in your dream cracked me up! lol.

Otherwise, I'm glad to hear you are doing well! hang in there with the teaching thing.

 
At 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i looooooooove midland!!!"
-drunk sarahbeth :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home