Hey, this is fun! Mikey, Superera, and Brent posted their dreams on the previous entry. I want to continue that, everyone who reads this....and I know there's at least 5 ppl...post a dream in the comments box of this entry.
twentysomething
Be calm, Be brave, It'll be ok.

3 Comments:
Last night I dreamt that I was Rory Gilmore and that I was travelling the world with Logan.
That's not really that strange of a dream; I've have weirder.
Yeah, my summer trip fund was just spent on a locksmith haha. Oh well, I'm still thinking about going.
My dream last night, I'm not going to lie, was a bit too x rated for the general blogging public-- but the night before that I dreamt I was in a forest reserved for the civilians caught in the middle of a war; The frontline kept receding and I woke up when someone threw a grenade at me. The cool part was the secret passageway (sort of like on mario bros.) if you held your breath long enough, you could swim under what seemed to be a huge mountain and come back up in a hidden cave. JFK was in there- I only saw it on tv, because I couldn't hold my breath long enough.
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home