Thursday, May 11, 2006

it's not normal to sleep for 14 hours is it?

ugggggggh.....i had some surreal crazy-ass dreams though.

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was involved in some large scheme to steal money from a wealthy old couple. My role in the heist was to sneak in the house and subdue the old man. It was only after the old man, who resembled Jack Palance from City Slickers, beat me senselessly that I woke up.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

In one of my dreams, I dreamt I was taking a monorail down the George Bush turnpike to go to the byron nelson classic golf tournament. Except you didn't really ride the train, you held onto and dangled from a monkey bar handle. The monorail was clear plexiglass so I was looking down on a city of phosphorescent plastic skyscrapers. They looked like IKEA had designed them.

It was like a radiohead video basically. And I don't know why I was dreaming about the golf tourney.

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Su said...

I dreamt that I had discovered a way to save all animals from extinction: all I had to do was to throw all my underwear out of a window.

My boyfriend woke me up, by asking me what I was doing rummaging through my cupboard. (I sleepwalk.)

 
At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home