Ever wondered why you had mean teachers?
IT WAS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU WERE A DUMBASS and the only thing that you responded to was fear and wrath.
I'm doubly mean today because of PMS and the flu. Both together because God hates me. I was fair enough to warn all classes in my raspy weak voice that I was sick and could not yell, and had no patience. I gave them their assignment and even still, I get hit in the back in the head by an airborne pretzel. Consistently guilty kids are experts at looking not-guilty really fast. In a split-second, a group of students whom I know were goofing off were scribbling down vocab like French would save their evil souls. So of course I didn't catch the pretzel-thrower.
After homeroom I found some cigarettes on the floor. Stupid, stupid, stupid. 14 and 15 year-olds!! As punishment, I looked up anti-smoking literature and activities meant for elementary school kids to make the whole class complete silently. No smoking in French class. At least wait til you're in the math hall. :-p
In 7th period, one of my repeat suspension kids ( who for some reason likes me and cooperates with me ), asked " Miss, is you gangsta?". I replied, " Class, may I inquire of you, am I indeed, gangster?" He then corrected his English and I told him I was in the pink turtleneck gang. ( What I was wearing. ) He thought that was lame. And I know it was.
Labels: work

2 Comments:
oh dear. a pretzel. that sucks.
pink turtleneck gang... thats hardcore.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home