Day 3 of Denton and I'm so over it. I don't want to sound snobby or anything, but everything I loved about this place wasn't about the physical place; it was the time in my life; being a grown-up without grown-up responsibilities. Hopefully I'll appreciate it more once I start school in the fall. I just don't know how I'm going to do it on top of commuting to work everyday...ugh. Maybe after the lease is up I can convince Matt to move back to Dallas. He wants to finish up with his masters in Hawaii. I laughed, but right now that sounds awesome. I will move anywhere at this point.
It's not like I'm doing anything terribly important.
I don't know, maybe I'm just depressed because I am stuck in the apartment, no car for 2 weeks....

2 Comments:
Summer is so short. Don't waste it away by being depressed.
Embrace your freedom. Embrace Your sourndings and your moments with every ounce of your being. To be or not to be truely is all that matters!
Someone once wrote, be calm, be brave, it'll be ok. Beautiful words, but so much more than just words.
May good fortune be with you as you continue your journey.
whoever you are, you just made me cry a little. good cry, though :) thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home