Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How refreshing, an survey with interesting questions.

1. Story behind your MySpace song? I have several songs on my myspace, and the 2 that play the most are 'piano song' by the format and 'lost without you' by robin thicke. Piano song bc I recently discovered the Format and love them, and the Robin Thicke song because I like to crank it and belt it out to annoy Matt in the car.

2. What's bothering you right now? The overwhelming amount of packing I have to do, calling Uhaul, all the bills, etc.

3. Do you close the door when you pee? No way, I live alone ( until thursday). When I'm at the bar I usually have to pee with one foot one the door ( bars usually do not have functioning locks. )

DESCRIBE YOUR:
4. Wallet? Black billfold w/ bow, really old

5. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop? A scene from 'tron'

6. Background on your cell phone? It's blank, getting a new phone v.v. soon

7. Jewelry worn daily? My tiny rose ring. Everything else is interchangeable.

8. Where your default picture was taken? For myspace? I got a sunburn yesterday and was proud I finally got some pigment so I took a picture of myself.

9. Eyes: Supposedly blue, Matt swears they're "emo grey"

10. Life: Lovin' it

11. House: right now I live in apartment in N Dallas, Thursday I will live in a fairly new 2 bedroom in a gated complex by a park and the library.

WHAT ARE YOU?
12. Doing this weekend? Unpacking, drinking, playing the wii

13. Wearing?blue plaid jammy pants and black tank top

14. Wanting? Like, a shitload of money

15. Where are you? sitting indian style in the living room watching reno 911 w/ lappy lap top

16. Listening to? reno 911 theme song

17. Have you ever kissed anyone named John? Hmm, thinking, thinking...why no.

18. What do you smell like? *sniff* I am scentless right now. I need someone else to smell me

19. Eating? Nothing, the last thing i had was a jimmy johns pepe sandwich

20. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing? Definitely a tie between Lappy Laptop and my Chi straightening hair iron
21. Do you believe in a soul mate? No, just lots of people to be compatable with

22. Do you sleep naked? No, I hate being naked

23. Do you remember your dreams? A lot

24. Do you believe dreams come true? Not necessarily, dreams just show you your gut instinct or your fears, etc etc I don't feel like thinking :)

25. Do you believe in miracles? Not sure on that one

26. Do you burn easily in the sun? Absolutely

27. Do you speak another language other than English? French and quickly learning Spanish

28. What's something you wish you could understand better? math

29. What did you do last weekend? sat around, was a wingman for mike+ went to zen bar, saw my grandparents at Olive Garden,and went to a baby shower

30. Who do you miss? Suzi

31. Have you ever been in a fashion show? In Brownies we put on a fashion show where we wore trash bags and other recyclable items :)

32. Orange or apple juice? orange

33. Who were the last people you went somewhere with? Matt, to the DMV

34. What was the last text message you received? My mom bitching at me to drive to gtown and feed her dog.

35. Last text message you sent? To Matt begging him to turn in the movie to blockbuster

36. Last time you ate a home grown tomato? God I don't know...unless it was in a restaurant, never?

37. What is the closest thing to you that is blue? fresca can

38. What was the last thing you ate? tha jimmy johnz!!

39. Last person you hugged? Matt. I promise I hang out with other ppl too!

40. Who's house did you go to last night? Again....Matts...

41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Hmm...my grandpa, 3 years ago

42. Do you like someone right now? I like all yall

43. What do you wear more, slacks, jeans or sweatpants? jeans

44. What is the last movie you watched? The Fountain. Blahhhhhhhh.

45. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace?Yes? In 9th grade...

46. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I got it from Old Navy

47. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets? Buh? I guess a coach purse

48. Why did you kiss the last person you did?Because he was going to work and I will miss him

49. Do you believe that you can change someone?Influence.

50. Do you want something you can't have? Of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home