Ok I know Ive been posting a lot but I found another good survey
Your Life: The Soundtrack
Opening credits: Lightening Rod - Guster
Waking up: Miss Misery - Elliot Smith
Average day: Dog - Ben Folds
First date: Why Can't I - Liz Phair
Falling in love: Better Together - Jack Johnson
Love scene: Crush - Dave Matthews Band
Fight scene: Anything by DMX
Breaking up: Rootless Tree - Damien Rice
Getting back together: Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
Secret love: Of Prostitutes and - Pedro the Lion
Life's okay: What I Got - sublime
Mental breakdown: Save Me - Aimee Mann
Driving: Reptilia - the Strokes
Learning a lesson: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
Deep thought: Any of the instrumental stuff from Sufjan Stevens
Flashback: I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
Partying: Senorita - Justin Timberlake
Happy dance: Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Regreting: Absolutely Zero - Jason Mraz
Long night alone: Atlantis - Keane
Death scene: What Sarah Said - Death Cab for Cutie
Closing credits: Come Downstairs and Say Hello - Guster

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home