Thursday, July 26, 2007

Alert the media! The whole "getting married" fad is over from people I know...and has moved onto the "baby" fad. Seriously. I have learned in the past 3 days of 5 people from my highschool/college class who were having a baby in the next few months. Most...I'm thinking, must have to be immaculate conceptions....how the hell did they have sex much less be allowed to reproduce. Not that I have anything against babies, but when it's in such rapid succession like this...it feels like a fad.

I will yell at the next friend to tell me she's pregnant. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger soylentdeen said...

sorry to drop this on you here sarah, but I'm pregnant.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

fuck, casey...i told you to get that magic ovary removed before the unthinkable happened...so much for wearing white at your wedding...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home