Friday, August 17, 2007

After a lot of thought, I have decided to end this blog. I started it when I was 20 and actively wrote in it for nearly 3 years. I feel like everything I say about myself is repetitive. I keep making the same mistakes, I still have the same fears, and keep settling for the same mediocrity.

I crave major change and overhaul. Just what and how...is yet to be seen.

Thank you for those who read and commented, and I will inform you if I decide to start a new blog. I'll leave this one up for awhile.

PS - the new school is going fine -- an overwhelming amount of work, but the kids are adorably precocious and fun. and we listen to chopin at our catered lunches. :)

Je t'aime, tous <3

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

booooooo! You're like the last remaining good blog I read... :-(

 
At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's been so much fun :( I missed out on so much of your life, so it was good to read about bits and pieces. I hope you don't shut it down entirely. --A.A.

 
At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to read your words. please come back.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

well, um, whoever you are, maybe you could email me and we could work something out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home