back from Seattle! It was great. I'm tired, so just go look at the pictures on flickr. I explained most everything which is as good as a blog post. I feel like there's a ton of bricks on me now, starting this new school...my "chef de département" wants to see my crazy detailed IB-acceptable lesson plans Wednesday when In-Service starts. So, I probably won't write for awhile. Stay well my friends. PS - thank you very much Brandon and Emily for coming out Friday night. Good to see y'all. Rob nor my step-sis read this but they know I'm grateful for hospitality....and Crystal!! I am so sorry American Airlines completely ruined our plans of biking. That would have been so great. I hope you feel better and had a good weekend. The weather was GORGEOUS!!
Anyway, pictures are here.

2 Comments:
I know! It's good that you still had fun in seattle though. Sorry we didn't get to grab lunch or anything.
i read. i miss you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home