Attention Seattlites! I'm a-comin'.
These are my plans so far, I would be happy to fit you in for lunch/dinner/sight-seeing:
Friday arrive at airport @ 12:20 PM. My step sister, Rob, and I assume everyone else is working, so I'm going to take a cab or bus to downtown and will eat lunch and just walk around. I decided not to stay at the hostel because my step-sister said the dirty hippies will steal my stuff. Whatever...but I am going to stay with her and that's free, so that works. When she gets off work she's going to come get me and we'll eat dinner and go for drinks, most likely.
Saturday is when I meet up with Rob for the space needle, aquarium, market, anything else of interest. Crystal, would you like to meet up for lunch or dinner? Brandon, want to show Rob and I some good Washington beer?
Sunday is wide open. I wish I had time to go to Vancouver or Victoria. My flight leaves at 5:10 that day so I have plenty of time to have lunch or sight-see.
Let me know if you want to hang out!

1 Comments:
I don't have work, but I do have a bunch of errands to run. I don't mind picking you up and taking you downtown though. Maybe you'd be interested in going to the gym with me since I have free passes for guests and I haven't worked out all week due to being sick. That would help us both out.
Also, two of my friends are having a housewarming party late Saturday in downtown, so if you're interested in coming to that, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. However, be forwarned that Blake and I don't drink (all of them do), so we probably don't plan on staying until people completely saused.
OR if you are interested in biking instead of the gym, you could rent a bike and we could go biking in some pretty area or something.
Let me know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home