I'm looking on craigslist for the ikea loveseat that matches my sofa because I don't want to pay 300-400 dollars for a new one. Right now we have Matt's circa 1972 brown plaid one, which at least coordinates with my brown couch , but I sure would like something better. Anyway, I came across the ugliest couch Ive ever seen: ZeBrA!!
I also finally got around trying on bridesmaid dresses for suzi. The pictures are pretty unflattering because their sample colors were ugly lavender and brown and the lighting was bad...so I won't post them. But, I think we found something. I was surprised what she picked...while trying to arrange my boobs in the top I kept thinking, " probably not appropriate for a catholic wedding...", but she approved. The skirt was kind of clingy in all the flabulous areas, so unless I lose the 20 pounds I keep saying I will, I'll have to get one of those bridget jones-esque body stuffing-in undergarments. I was able to still get a single-digit size, so at least there's that. Anyway, she chose the satin skirt and roushed (sp?) halter top with beading, which wasn't my first pick but hey, its her wedding. I love the color.
Today was Ian's 9th birthday and I went to the pool with family. It must suck sometimes to be the youngest.
Yesterday I went to Flying Saucer in Addison and had a beer called Live Oak from Austin that had the after taste of fruit loops....
Matt had a wii-a-thon last night with the guys and there are beer bottles and bags of trash everywhere...I'm trying to be patient, but I think we're going to have to come up with a chores system or something because this is NOT working. I'm not so neat and clean but I know not to leave perishables out on the counter! Flies everywhere!! Want to vomit. Boys are disgusting.
Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home